A Product Manager acts as the product’s leader within the organization. Manages the product though its life-cycle from initial idea to retirement, focuses on delivery of product development objectives, Works closely and cross-functional collaboration and timeliness with IT, business lines, account managers and marketing, and support and other functions in the organization to ensure customer satisfaction and product development, financial and growth goals are met . Gathers, manages, and prioritizes customer requirements. In addition, he should have previous experience in Product business and technical aspects in the organization domain.
- The Product Development Manager should have experiences and skills in the following:
- Defines the product vision, strategy and road map.
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures. and prepare the decision supporting documents
- Works closely with IT, business lines, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develops proposition and positioning for the product.
- Experience in gathering , managing, and prioritizing market/customer requirements
- Articulates the customer problem along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution.
- Experience in running products beta and pilot programs during the product qualify phase
- Expert in Market analysis and needs, Deep understanding of the competition and how customers think of and buy your product
- Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing., an awareness of competitive pricing to help in pricing decision.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Experience in Business Planning and Product Planning
- Using financial analysis tools and techniques such as feasibility study and ROI
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 6,700+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride.
Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients’ business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures.
To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com
- B.S. degree in computer science or business or equivalent
- More than 7 years experience
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Prior Work Experience/ Required Industry Background : Product management, product owner and product development in Organization industry
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers33 offers
Manager Transformation Agile (H/F)
Consultant SI Junior (H/F)
Consultant Agile (H/F)
Consultant SI – Stage de fin d’études (H/F)
Consultant Data – Modern BI